Why are bats a nuisance?
People have a love-hate relationship with bats. Bats are mysterious and mythical and they even feast on pesky flying insects– like mosquitoes. But when they take up residence in your attic or barn, they become downright creepy! Here are just a few reasons why bats should be black-listed from your home:
- Female bats form colonies in attics, barns and chimneys
- They fly in & out at dusk and dawn- which is loud & unsettling
- Large piles of bat droppings form in attics, on ceilings and around the exterior of your home
- Fungus grows on bat droppings. When people breathe in the fungus, it can lead to Histoplasmosis- a lung disease
- Loose bats can get inside your home
- Bats can bite and may carry rabies
What will Mac & Quacks do to solve my bat problem?
Andy MacDonald of Mac & Quacks believes in eco-friendly and “animal friendly” pest control.
“I have a Maine State Master’s license for structural pest control. I’m licensed by Maine Division of Fisheries & Wildlife as an Animal Damage Control (ADC) Agent.”
Call (207) 653-2826 to speak to Andy at Mac & Quack’s TODAY.