Why are squirrels a nuisance?
Squirrels may look cute and furry, ever-so-clever little creatures. But when they chew their way into your roof and attic, you’ll see just how destructive they really are! Here are the reasons squirrels have earned their reputation as a nuisance:
- They chew through wood, vents and soffits to gain entry into your home
- Tear up insulation and leave it urine soaked
- Chew up electrical wires in the attic causing a fire hazard
- Chew through boards and other storage containers
- Fall through walls and get stuck in chimneys
- Mothers have babies, leading to “squirrel families” in your attic
What will Mac & Quacks do to solve my squirrel problem?
- Trap and removal
- Squirrel-proof your home & attic
- Seal off entry points with a material that squirrels can’t chew through
Andy MacDonald of Mac & Quacks believes in eco-friendly and “animal friendly” pest control.
“I have a Maine State Master’s license for structural pest control. I’m licensed by Maine Division of Fisheries & Wildlife as an Animal Damage Control (ADC) Agent.”
Call (207) 653-2826 to speak to Andy at Mac & Quack’s TODAY.
Let’s put your squirrels back where they belong — outside!